Quality time with QBZ Interview with PUBG partner QBZ

Quality time with QBZ
Interview with PUBG partner QBZ



Family man, funny man, meets the official PUBG partner streaming man, QBZ. He believes that laughter is the best medicine and that he brings good times and laughs with a contagious laughter and wild customs games. The purpose is to entertain and protect viewers from the daily grind.


We are fortunate that QZZ managed to pencil us between family, work, and series to speak from the heart.


Pubg: How did PubGG hook you up and what stopped you?


QZ: I was a guy who played Gear of War a lot and then Battle Royale took the gaming world by storm, but PUBG was so unique and took me back to the days of my gears because I got the same rush. When you first get into a gun battle, your heart is pounding, especially when you refuse to use the mouse and keyboard. My heart is pounding out of my chest when I'm in the top ten because it's just me and someone else. There is no other game like it. I compare PUBG to gears because not everyone could lift it in the beginning, learning depends. You have to practice, practice, practice to get better. There are high and low moments in this game but it is so addictive because you can get so close and lose it so quickly. I love the dynamics of the game and there are so many ways to play it, you can be serious or be a real fool. From skilled players to unskilled players, everyone has their own way of winning. That's why it's so unique to me and what surrounds me.


Pubg: Explain your sequence using just three words.


QZ: Humorous. Positive



PUBG: What influences you to stream?


QZZ: I watch the stream to make others laugh and make them happy when I watch the stream. I preach the positivity of every stream to those who need to come to the river laughing, away from life for a moment. I like to laugh and make others laugh. I grew up watching Willie Smith, Eddie Murphy, Dave Chappell, Martin Lawrence and Chris Tucker. Laughter is the best medicine and I stand by it. Depression is real and I want those who go through it to come forward and let them laugh and let them laugh.


PUBG: How do you balance your personal life and your streaming life?


QZ: It's difficult, I have a wife and three children so my schedule is limited. I try to schedule only three days a week and a few weekend nights to spend family time with me. I also have a full time job. My goal is to be a full time streamer so I will have more time with my family and my career is doing something I love.


Pubg: Are you excited about Pubg right now?


QZZ: Sinhook 2.0 is amazing, although sometimes I get confused where I am, it's just like a new map. I'm using a new gun, the MG3 and that thing is a monster especially at 900 by 900bpm. I love where things are going in this game and wonder what's next.


Pubg: Which PubMap do you call yourself mayor and why?


QZs: Orange because it's an OG map. I've spent a lot of time on this map from the old version to the new version, it will always be home. Falling into the military or school and going for quick kills always gives me warmth for the rest of the game.


You can find QBZ streams on Cheech and make sure to include it in its creator code (qbz24) to provide extra support!

Post a Comment

0 Comments